you've got the love

Sometimes I feel like throwingMy hands up in the airI know I can count on youSometimes I feel like saying"Lord I just don't care"You've got the love I needTo see me through

Sometimes it seemsThat the going is just too roughAnd things go wrong no matter what I doNow and then it seemsThat life is just too muchYou've got the love I needTo see me through

When food is gone you are my daily needWhen friends are goneI know my savior's love is realYour love is real

You've got the loveYou've got the love, you've got the loveYou've got the loveYou've got the love, you've got the love

Time after time I think"Oh Lord what's the use?"Time after time I think it's just no goodSooner or later in lifeThe things you love you loseYou got the love I needTo see me through

You've got the love,You've got the love, you've got the loveYou've got the love,You've got the love, you've got the loveYou've got the love,You've got the love, you've got the loveYou've got the love,You've got the love, you've got the love

Sometimes I feel like throwingMy hands up in the airI know I can count on youSometimes I feel like saying"Lord I just don't care"But you've got the love I needTo see me through

No comments: